Our physiotherapist, specialised in paediatrics, spent several months looking for a babymat suited to her needs in the treatment of her little patients on the floor.
According to her, to have a good babymat, it had to meet several criteria:
The quality of the babymat
It should be comfortable, easy to clean, not too thin, not too soft, durable and of high quality
C’est-à-dire un tapis de motricité sur lequel, elle peut travailler toute la journée au sol en restant confortablement installé avec les bébés et les parents.
From her unsuccessful research, she decided to create her own babymat which has all the required assets and which will be used by early childhood professionals, by households, by practionners many different ways.
The Tamoli combines all the following qualities and advantages:
- Hygienic with a thick, waterproof leatherette cover
- A foam with a suitable density that does not collapse or crumble
- Foldable in the middle, so it can be transformed and transported as an occasionnal bed and child's sofa
The safety of the child
Because we know the importance of the products used, we have had our Tamoli tested by the global Intertek group.
The results of the tests are as follows:
- Guaranteed without phthalates or products harmful to children's health
- Non cancérigène
- Durability (with friction test)
- No azoic acids
- The 5 cm thick foam is designed to make it more comfortable for children and adults to stay on the floor.
More than positive opinions from professionals!
When we started out, we believed in this product so much that we lent Tamoli's to children's centres and nurseryz so that professionals could test this babymat, which is unlike any other.
These tests proved to be very positive. From then on, nurseries and all childcare practices decided to acquire the TAMOLI babymat. From that moment on, professionals in the early childhood sector spread the word about Tamoli by word of mouth and through professional networks.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all those involved in our success, without whom our growth would not have been as successful.
What we offer is very different at Tamoli:
- A customer service that is always ready to listen and available for any particular request
- Un des seuls tapis de motricité libre garantie (coutures, non affaissement de la mousse et les fermetures Éclair)
- Advice and training available on request on the motor skills of babies and toddlers
Après 3 années d’activité, nous sommes maintenant présents dans les structures suivantes :
- Physiotherapists' practices
- Osteopathic practices
- Speech and language therapy practices
- Psychomotricity practices
- Midwife's practice
- Chiropractors' practices
- Occupational therapists' practices
- Nursery groups (People and Baby, Babilou, La Maison Bleue, among others)
- Private and public day care centres and nurserys
- Micro-nurseries, childminders and Mams
Most often, these facilities have placed the TAMOLI babymat in motor skills rooms, reading corners, in babies' rooms used as a play mat and in waiting rooms.
For any information you may require, Cécilie, the sales manager (0033 6 95 09 91 69), is at your service and will be happy to assist you.